Position Overview: Recruitment Coordinator
The Recruitment Coordinator will organize and execute recruitment efforts for the academic department, including actively recruiting new teachers, coordinating and performing interviews, sending offers, and scheduling and conduction a portion of the induction. He or she will work successfully with both the academic and commercial departments to ensure the success of the academic department’s goals.
- Coordinate and implement teacher recruitment strategies in order to meet and manage demand from our clients regarding our international teaching staff.
- Manage recruitment publications, which are published nationally as well as internationally.
- Work with Marketing Coordinator to develop new strategies for active recruitment of new teachers both nationally and internationally.
- Contact candidates, schedule and conduct interviews.
- Contact all applicants to solicit more information, schedule an interview, or inform them that they will no longer be considered.
- Schedule and conduct Skype interviews for international candidates in order to explain the teaching environment in Colombia.
- Schedule and conduct in person interviews for nationally located teachers.
- Make hiring decisions in conjunction with the Academic Director and send job offers.
- Manage on-boarding process:
- Work with the administration team to schedule meetings for teacher paperwork and visas.
- Schedule new teacher induction and conduct administrative/logistical portion of training.
- Schedule, as necessary, new teacher observations of experienced staff to get experience with BBE methodology.
He or she must be detail oriented, multitask successfully, and have the high emotional intelligence necessary to work in a multi-cultural environment with many different personalities. He or she must take initiative, be self-motivated, have a dynamic personality and be adept at marketing BBE well to potential teachers. The recruitment coordinator must speak fluent English and have a high intermediate (B2) level of Spanish.